Candidates are advised to submit the relevant documents along with the DLSA Application Form till the last date that is 22nd June 2018. Eligible and well talented, Individuals may get complete details regarding DLSA Recruitment 2018, may go through from this page that is well structured by the entire team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Recruiter Name: District Legal Services Authority
Name of the Vacancies: Paralegal Volunteer
No. of Jobs Available: 25
Category: Government Jobs
Mode of Apply: Offline
DLSA Vacancy Details:
1. Paralegal Volunteer – 25
Eligibility Criteria: Aspirants must have Retired Teacher/ Lecturer/ Master of Social Work/ Member of NGO/ Field Officer of any department/ Government Employee from well recognized Board/ University/ Institute according to post.
- Selection of candidates that will well fitted in the working & responsibilities of the above said post will be depend on their performance at the time of Interview.
- Job seekers are interested to apply for above mentioned positions firstly they need to go through the official website that is http://ecourts.gov.in.
- After this, go to the “Recruitment / Careers” section at the right side of the home page.
- Find the appropriate job link for which you are interested.
- Read the notification and instructions provided in it with care.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to fill application form with all required and correct information.
- If necessary you can also fix recent passport size photograph & copies of documents/certificates.
- Once the application form filled successfully Individuals should submitted to the address tuned below till date of closing that is tuned below.
Postal Address to Send Application:
Dates to be remembered:
Deadline for Receiving Hard Copy of Application Form Is : 22-06-2018.
official Website : ecourts.gov.in