Individuals are advised to submit the relevant documents along with the Cachar District Application Form before the last date that is 20th September 2018. The most eligible and effective, Job searchers may fetch further information in concern to Cachar District Recruitment 2018, may go through through this page which is organized by the experts of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of the Recruiter: Cachar District
Vacancies Name: Goan Buras
No. of Jobs Available: 324
Category: Government Jobs
Mode to Apply: Offline
Cachar District Vacancy Details:
1. Goan Buras – 324
Required Education: Those candidates are having minimum qualification as Candidates who are willing to apply for Cachar District jobs must posses 10th from any recognized board or institution can apply.
- Age of aspirants applying for above Vacancy must be above 35 years.
- The organization also provide upper age relaxation to the reserved category candidates as per the guidelines of the Government.
- Candidates who want to apply for Cachar District vacancy they are required to go through the official website of organization that is http://cachar.gov.in.
- After that, at homepage candidates have to press on “Recruitment / Careers” tab.
- This will open a list of the links having latest openings and candidates have to select the most appropriate link which will open the complete advertisement having further details regarding Cachar District Vacancies.
- Now, go through Advertisement and instructions mentioned in it.
- After reading notification, contenders have to fill application form with asked details in correct manner without any type of mistake.
- Appliers must paste their recent passport size photograph / Certificates / Signature at the time of filling application form, if required.
- Once the application form filled successfully Job searchers should send complete application form in all manners to the address mentioned below.
Postal Address to Send Application:
Closing Date of Offline Submission of Applications Is : 20-09-2018.
official Website : cachar.gov.in