More details related to the District Court Kendujhar Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name Of the Organization: District Court Kendujhar
Post Name : Junior Clerk-cum Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer
Number of Posts: 16
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Junior Clerk-cum Copyist – 11
2. Junior Typist – 02
3. Stenographer Grade-III(Jr. Stenographer) – 03
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 12th / Diploma (Computer Application) from a recognised Board / University / Institute.
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category : Rs. 100/-.
- Application Fee is exempted for SC/ST Candidates.
- The age of Appliers should be between 18 to 32 Years As on 27-09-2018.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- (Post 1,2), Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- (Post 3) and other benefits as per District Court Kendujhar Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under District Court Kendujhar Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Type Writing Test, Computer Science (Practical) and Viva Voce, Shorthand & Type Test.
How to Apply for District Court Kendujhar Recruitment 2018?
- Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously and download the application format from official website of organization i.e. www.ecourts.gov.in.
- Now, fill the downloaded application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before 27th September 2018
Address For Communication:
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Deadline to Submit Hard Copy of Application Form Is : 27-09-2018.
official Website : www.ecourts.gov.in