Job appliers are advised to submit the relevant documents along with the Directorate of Tribal Welfare Application Form before the time limit that is 14th February 2019. Diligent and dynamic, Individuals can get each and every important detail about Directorate of Tribal Welfare Recruitment 2019, may go through from this page which is well designed by expert and committed team members of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of the Recruiter: Directorate of Tribal Welfare
Name of the Vacancies: Clerk, Field Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff
No. of Jobs Available: 28
Job Type: Government Jobs
Mode of Apply: Offline
Directorate of Tribal Welfare Vacancy Details:
1. Lower Division Clerk – 23
2. Field Assistant – 02
3. Multi Tasking Staff – 03
Required Education: Job searchers should have 10th/ 12th/ Diploma (relevant) or equivalent examinations from any recognized board / institute.
- Upper age limit of applicants applying for this recruitment will be 45 Years As on 14-02-2019.
- The organization also provide upper age relaxation to the reserved category candidates as per the guidelines of the Government.
Monthly Remuneration: Those contenders who will fulfill the required eligibility criteria for Directorate of Tribal Welfare Vacancies will get a monthly consolidated of Rs. Level – 02 (Post 1,2), Level 01 (Post 3) as per the rules of the organization.
- Contenders, interested to apply against Directorate of Tribal Welfare recruitment they have to go through the Written Exam, Merit List round that will be organized by the recruitment panel of organization.
- First and foremost step you have to take is for opening the official site, which is http://www.goa.gov.in.
- Then applicants are required to press on ‘Latest Recruitment’ tab which is visible on the home page.
- This will open a list of the links having latest openings and candidates have to select the most appropriate link which will open the complete advertisement having further details regarding Directorate of Tribal Welfare Vacancies.
- Read the notification and instructions provided in it vigilantly.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to download application form from official website and fill application form with all required and mandatory details.
- If necessary you can also fix recent passport size photograph & copies of documents/certificates.
- Once the application form filled successfully Individuals should Send the application completed in all respects to the address mentioned below till the closing date.
Postal Address to Send Application:
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
Last Date to Submit Hard Copy of Application Form Is : 14-02-2019.
official Website : www.goa.gov.in