DIPR Job Notification 2019
A job notice regarding DIPR Recruitment has been disclosed by Directorate of Information & Public Relations. Enthusiastic and talented Job seekers may submit their prescribed application form for the 18 posts of Peon before last date which is 8th January 2019.
Job seekers who want to make their career in government sector jobs can apply for DIPR Jobs & may fetch further information in concern to DIPR Recruitment 2019 through this page which is well prepared by team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of conducting Body: Directorate of Information & Public Relations
Name of the Vacancies: Peon
Total number of posts: 18
Job Type: Government Jobs
Application Form: Online
DIPR Vacancy Details:
1. Peon-cum-Chowkider – 10
2. Peon – 04
3. Jugali – 04
Qualification Details: Job seekers should have completed the education as 8th with good academic records from well recognized Board/ University/ Institute as per the applied posts.
- Contenders who are interested to apply for any of the above mentioned positions they should be in between 18 to 44 Years As on 01-01-2018.
- Age criteria for reserved category appliers will be decided as per organization norms.
What amount I’ll get as pay band?: After appointment of the appliers, the organization will pay to them Rs. 12,000 – 37,500/- With 3900/- Grade Pay.
- Contenders will be hired against this recruitment on the basis of their performance in Written Exam that will be conducted by selection committee of recruiting organization.
- Visitors have to visit the Official Website to apply for DIPR and that is http://dipr.assam.gov.in.
- After that, at homepage candidates have to press on “Recruitment / Careers” tab.
- This will open a list of the links having latest openings and candidates have to select the most appropriate link which will open the complete advertisement having further details regarding DIPR Vacancies.
- Read the official notification carefully and attentively.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to press online applying link and fill application form with all required and correct information.
- Appliers must upload their recent passport size photograph / Certificates / Signature at the time of filling application form, if required.
- Lastly, contenders are required to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
Online Registration Starts From : 24-12-2019.
Dead Line To Submit Online Application Is : 08-01-2019.
official Website : dipr.assam.gov.in