Contestants who want to apply for this job opening at DEE Jobs & may obtain other related information about DEE Recruitment 2019 from this page which is well designed by expert and committed team members of www.punjabjobalert.com
Organization Name: Office of the Directorate Elementary Education
Posts Name: Junior Assistant, Statistical Assistant, Grade IV
Number of Vacancies: 227
Category: Government Jobs
Application Process: Online
DEE Vacancy Details:
1. Junior Assistant – 67
2. Statistical Assistant – 08
3. Computer – 03
4. Grade IV Peon – 148
5. Grade IV Night Chowkidar – 01
6. Driver – 03
Qualification Details: Aspirants must have 8th, 10th, Graduation Degree from well recognized Board/ University/ Institute according to post.
- The candidate’s age should be in between 18 to 44 Years.
- The organization also provide upper age relaxation to the reserved category candidates as per the guidelines of the Government.
What amount I’ll get as pay band?: Successfully recruited applicants for Junior Assistant, Statistical Assistant, Grade IV will attain attractive and impressive salary of Rs. 14000 – 49000/- With 5000/6200/- Grade Pay (Post 1-3,5), Rs. 12000 – 37500/- With 3900/- Grade Pay (Post 4) from organization.
- Selection of the job hunters will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam / Interview conducted by the selection committee.
- Candidates who want to apply for DEE vacancy they are required to go through the official website of organization that is http://dee.assam.gov.in.
- After that contenders are required to choose ‘Careers’ tab that is visible on the home page.
- Find the appropriate job link for which you are interested.
- Read the notification and instructions provided in it vigilantly.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to press on online applying link and fill application form with all required and mandatory details.
- Upload digital images of photograph and signature, if required.
- Lastly, contenders are required to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Date to be note:
Starting Date of Online Registration of Application Form Is : 08-03-2019.
Last Date of Online Application Is : 30-03-2019.
official Website : dee.assam.gov.in