DCPW Job Notification 2017
An employment advertisement as DCPW Recruitment has been broadcasted by Directorate of Coordination Police Wireless to inform the Qualified and talented Job finders for the 143 Vacancies of Technical Assistant, Wireless Supervisor. Eligible Contenders can apply for DCPW vacancy by submitting their applications through offline mode before the end date which is Within 60 Days.
Job finders are advised to submit the relevant documents along with the DCPW Application Form before the end date which is Within 60 Days. Qualified and talented, Job finders can attain the rest information about DCPW Recruitment 2017, may go through through this page which is framed by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of conducting Body: Directorate of Coordination Police Wireless
Vacancy Name: Technical Assistant, Wireless Supervisor
No. of Vacancies: 143
Job Type: Delhi Government Jobs
Application Mode: Offline
DCPW Vacancy Details:
1. Technical Assistant – 36
2. Wireless Supervisor – 55
3. Cipher Assistant – 18
4. Dispatch Rider – 34
- Applying candidates Age must not above than 56 Years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit shall be as per recruiting organization norms.
Emoluments: Those applicants who will be recruited successfully against DCPW they will attain salary of Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- With 4200/- Grade Pay (Post 1-3), Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- With 1900/- Grade Pay (Post 4) from recruiting organization.
How To Fill DCPW Application Form?:
- Job searchers who wish to apply for DCPW Jobs needs to go on official site that is http://www.dcpw.nic.in.
- On homepage hit on “career” link which is available at top menu bar.
- Contenders have to search and select suitable link related to the post for which they desire to apply.
- Read the notification and instructions provided in it vigilantly.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to download application form from official website and fill application form with all required and mandatory details.
- Appliers must Attach the copies of documents/certificates if necessary and recent passport size photograph.
- Once the application form filled successfully Job finders should send application form, documents and certificates in an envelope which should be super scripted on top by “Name of Post Applied For…………………..” at the address well sited below.
Postal Address to Send Application:
Last Date for Receiving Hard Copy of Application Form Is : Within 60 Days.
official Website : www.dcpw.nic.in