More details related to the DCIL Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.punjabjobalert.com
Post Name : Petty Officers
Number of Posts: Various
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Petty Officers(Stores)
2. Sr. Petty officers (Stores)
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed Ex-Petty Officer (Logistic-Material Branch), Ex-Chief Petty Officer(Logistic-Material Branch) or Ex-Petty Officer(Stores), Ex-Chief Petty Officer(Stores)from Naval background.
- Appliers’s maximum age limits should not be above 40 Years.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under DCIL Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Test / Interview.
How to Apply for DCIL Recruitment 2018?Contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply for DCIL Jobs by following the process given below:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is www.dredge-india.nic.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Last Date For Apply Online : 12-09-2018.
official Website : www.dredge-india.nic.in