Collector Office Khunti Job Notification 2017
A vacancy advertisement titled as Collector Office Khunti Recruitment has been released by Collector Office Khunti to inform the Dedicated and result oriented Jobs Hunter for the 13 Vacancies of Junior Engineer, Accounts Clerk-cum-Computer Operator. Eligible Contenders can apply for Collector Office Khunti vacancy by submitting their prescribed application form before the time limit that is 12th August 2017.
Participants are advised to submit the relevant documents along with the Collector Office Khunti Application Form before the time limit that is 12th August 2017. Dedicated and result oriented, Jobs Hunter may get detailed information about Collector Office Khunti Recruitment 2017, may go through through this page that is created by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of Organisation: Collector Office Khunti
Vacancies Name: Junior Engineer, Accounts Clerk-cum-Computer Operator
No. of Vacancies: 13
Job Type: Jharkhand Government Jobs
Collector Office Khunti Vacancy Details:
1. Junior Engineer – 02
2. Accounts Clerk-cum-Computer Operator – 11
Qualification Details: Those job hunters have done the Diploma / Graduation Degree from a recognized University or Institution may apply.
- Aspirants belonging ST Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 300/-.
- Age of aspirants applying for above Vacancy must be above 40 Years As on 01-01-2016.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per organization norms.
What amount I’ll get as pay band?: Appointed aspirants for Junior Engineer, Accounts Clerk-cum-Computer Operator posts will get remunerations of Rs. 17,000/- (Post 1), Rs. 10,000/- (Post 2) which is offered by Collector Office Khunti.
- Engagement of applicants will be completed against this recruitment on the basis of their presentation in Computer Efficiency Test and Merit List that will be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization.
- Job searchers who wish to apply for Collector Office Khunti Jobs needs to go on official site that is http://www.khunti.nic.in.
- After this, go to the “Recruitment / Careers” section at the right side of the home page.
- This will open a list of the links having latest openings and candidates have to select the most appropriate link which will open the complete advertisement having further details regarding Collector Office Khunti Vacancies.
- Now, go through Advertisement and instructions mentioned in it.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to download application form from official website and fill application form with all required and mandatory details.
- Appliers must paste their recent passport size photograph / Certificates / Signature at the time of filling application form, if required.
- Once the application form filled successfully Jobs Hunter should Send the application completed in all respects to the address mentioned below till the closing date.
Postal Address to Send Application:
Closing Date for Receiving Hard Copy of Application Form Is : 12-08-2017.
official Website : www.khunti.nic.in