CMRL Job Notification 2018
Chennai Metro Rail Limited is looking for the Result oriented and skillful Indian Citizens in order to hire up 03 vacant posts of Assistant Manager & Engineer on contract basis. Recently, Chennai Metro Rail Limited has published A vacancy notification in regard to CMRL Recruitment. To complete this recruitment process Job seekers who want to make their career in govt sector can attend walkin interview on 03rd February 2018 at the given venue.
Job finders can collect the remaining information about CMRL Recruitment 2018 through this page which is written by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of Organization: Chennai Metro Rail Limited
Name of the posts: Assistant Manager & Engineer
Total posts: 03
Type of Recruitment: Tamil Nadu Government Jobs
Mode of Apply: walkin Interview
CMRL Vacancy Details:
- Post Name : Assistant Manager
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 40000-85000/-
- Post Name : Engineer
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 40000/-
Qualification Required: Those candidates are having minimum qualification as Candidates who are willing to apply for CMRL jobs must posses Graduation in Civil Engineering from a reputed University /Institute recognized by Govt. from any recognized board or institution can apply.
- Maximum age limit for the applying candidates is 38 years for Assistant Manager & 30 years for Engineer as on 21.02.2018.
- Relaxation in upper age limit shall be as per recruiting organization norms.
Salary Structure: Successfully recruited candidates will receive salary of Rs. 40000/- (Per Month) from recruiting organization.
Application Fee Process: No Fee
- A Medical Exam and Personal Interview will be conducting by Chennai Metro Rail Limited to select candidates for above stated posts.
How to Apply CMRL Vacancy : Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with Prescribed application form along with Bio-Data and one set of self-attested copies of certificate of educational qualifications, age, experience, community and latest passport size photograph. Candidates are required to bring all the original certificates at the time of Interview.
- First and foremost step you have to take is for opening the official site, which is http://www.chennaimetrorail.org.
- Then applicants are required to press on ‘Latest Recruitment’ tab which is visible on the home page.
- Now a new page containing various vacancies is open to you and you have to go for that one in which you are interested.
- Read the notification and instructions provided in it with care.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to attend walkin interview along with application form in all manners to the address mentioned below.
Walkin Interview Venue:
Date to be note:
- Date of Interview : 03.02.2018 at 09:00 hours to 14.00 hours
official Website : www.chennaimetrorail.org