More details related to the CMRL Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.punjabjobalert.com
Post Name : Structural Design, Management Trainee
Number of Posts: 03
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Structural Design & Planning Expert – 01
2. Co-ordination Expert (DDC) – 01
3. Management Trainee (Finance & Accounts) – 01
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed B.E / B.Tech / AMIE (Civil Engineering) / M.E / M.Tech (Structural Engineering) / Chartered Accountant from a recognised University / Institute.
- Appliers’s maximum age limits should not be above 50 Years (Post 1,2), 28 Years (Post 3) As on 12-09-2018.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 40,000/- (Post 3) and other benefits as per CMRL Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under CMRL Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Medical Exam and Personal Interview.
How to Apply for CMRL Recruitment 2018?
- Eligible contestants who fulfil the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously.
- Now, fill the application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Attend the walk-in interview along with that filled application form along with the relevant copies of documents as well as original certificates on 6th October 2018
Interview Venue & Date:
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Last Date to Attend Interview : 06-10-2018.
official Website : www.chennaimetrorail.org