CMD Job Notification 2018
A job notification titled as CMD Recruitment has been revealed by Centre for Management Development. Skilled & well qualified Individuals may submit their prescribed application form for the 87 vacant posts of Consultant,Accountant, Block Coordinator before the end date which is 31st October 2018.
Jobs Hunter who think that they are eligible must apply for CMD Jobs & can get the entire particular details of CMD Recruitment 2018 through this page which is organized by the experts of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of conducting Body: Centre for Management Development
Vacancies Name: Consultant,Accountant, Block Coordinator
Number of Vacancies: 87
Type of Recruitment: Government Jobs
Apply Mode: Online
CMD Vacancy Details:
A. State Project Management Unit – Headquarters (Thiruvananthapuram)
1. Consultant (Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation) – 01
2. Consultant (Health and Nutrition) – 01
3. Consultant (Financial Management) – 01
4. Consultant (Capacity Building & BCC) – 01
5. Consultant (Procurement) – 01
6. Accountant – 01
7. Project Associate – 01
B. District Project Management Units (District Headquarters of Kasargod, Kannur, Wayanad and Malappuram)
8. District Coordinator – 04
9. District Project Assistant – 04
Qualification: Job finders should have passed CA/CS/CMA (CWA) or MBA (Finance), Graduation in Science/ Engineering/ Technology/PG Degree/Diploma in Management/Computer Applications/Computer Science or B.Tech./B.E. in IT/Computer Engineering or PG in Science with formal training on IT/Computer with good academic records from well recognized Institute / board.
- Applying candidates should not be exceeding than 35 Years (For Post 1-5), 30 Years (For Post 6-11).
- Relaxation in age will be given to deserving aspirants as per rules admissible.
Salary Details: Successfully recruited candidates will receive salary of Rs. Rs. 60,000/- (For Post 1-5), Rs. 30,000/- (For Post 6,8), Rs. 25,000/- (For post 7), Rs. 18,000/- (For Post 9,11), Rs. 20,000/- (For Post 10) from recruiting organization.
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Exam /Interview /GD that will be taken by the recruitment panel of organization.
- First of all, aspirants have to visit the web portal of organization that is http://www.cmdkerala.net.
- Now, aspirants have to press on “Recruitment / Careers” tab which is located at homepage.
- Now a new page containing various vacancies is open to you and you have to go for that one in which you are interested.
- Now, go through Advertisement and instructions mentioned in it.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to press online applying link and fill application form with all required and correct information.
- Upload digital images of photograph and signature, if required.
- Candidates can take a printout of the submitted application form for further use in future.
Dead Line To Submit Online Application Is : 31-10-2018.
official Website : www.cmdkerala.net