Vacancy in CISF Recruitment 2018 Check Full job Details 118 Assistant Sub Inspector & Head Constable Apply now www.cisf.gov.in
CISF Recruitment 2018 Apply for 118 Assistant Sub Inspector & Head Constable vacancy in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) recruitment 2018 Latest jobs Vacancy and career opportunities Latest Employment news in www.cisf.gov.in jobs notification 2018 Latest jobs openings in CISF. Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) announced their Latest Employment notification 2018. Interested Candidates should follow the step by step process of Online application.
CISF released new Employment notification on their official website for the recruitment of 118 Assistant Sub Inspector & Head Constable Posts. Candidates are asking to submit their Application on or before the closing date For Apply Online Till Open 02nd Feb. 2018. CISF Yearly recruitment Notification and jobs details are now available on their official website www.cisf.gov.in
About CISF : The CISF came into existence in 1969 with a modest beginning, having three battalions, to provide integrated security cover to the Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) which, in those years, occupied the commanding heights of the economy. In a span of four decades, the Force has grown several folds to reach one lakh forty eight thousand and three hundred seventy one personnel today.
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) – CISF Recruitment 2018 @ www.cisf.gov.in Vacancy Details :
Total No. of Posts : 118
Name of the Post :
- Assistant Sub Inspector : 31 Posts.
- Head Constable : 87 Posts.
Age Limit : Candidates age limit should be 20 to 25 Years For Posts No. 01 & 18 to 23 Years For Posts No. 02.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree from recognized University for Post No. 1, Passed 10+2 or Equivalent from recognized University/Institution/Board for post No. 2.
For Get Qualification Details Please Check The Advt. Details Below.
Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade pay Rs. 2800/- For Posts No. 01 & Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade pay Rs. 2400/- For Posts No. 02.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Physical Test, Medical Test and Interview.
How to Apply CISF Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://cisfrectt.in/ till open 02.02.2018.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Apply Online : 02nd Feb. 2018.
For more details like pay scale, experience, desirable qualification & other information click on the link given below….
Recruitment Advt. Link : https://cisfrectt.in
Apply Online Link : https://cisfrectt.in
Contact details for CISF Recruitment :
- Central Industrial Security Force
- Official Website : www.cisf.gov.in
CISF Job Notification 2017
A latest job notification in regard to CISF Recruitment has been circulated by Central Industrial Security Force. Result oriented and hard w
orking Job appliers can submit their applications through online mode for the 332 Vacancies of Constable (Fire) before last date which is 11th January 2018.
Aspirants who are willing to take the advantage of this latest opening must apply against CISF Jobs & may fetch further information in concern to CISF Recruitment 2017 from this page which are well described by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of the Recruiter: Central Industrial Security Force
Name of the posts: Constable (Fire)
Total number of posts: 332
Job Type: Government Jobs
Application Process: Online
CISF Vacancy Details:
- Andhra Pradesh : 12 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh (Entire State) : 04 Posts
- Assam(Entire State) : 28 Posts
- Bihar : 24 Posts
- Chhattisgarh : 06 Posts
- Delhi(Entire State) : 04 Posts
- Gujarat(Entire State) : 15 Posts
- Haryana(Entire State) : 06 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh (Entire State) : 02 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir (Entire State) : 12 Posts
- Jharkhand : 08 Posts
- Karnataka(Entire State) : 16 Posts
- Kerala(Entire State) : 08 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh : 18 Posts
- Maharashtra : 26 Posts
- Manipur (Entire State) : 03 Posts
- Meghalaya (Entire State) : 03 Posts
- Mizoram(Entire State) : 01 Post
- Nagaland(Entire State) : 01 Post
- Odisha : 10 Posts
- Punjab(Entire State) : 07 Posts
- Rajasthan(Entire State) : 17 Posts
- Tamilnadu(Entire State) : 17 Posts
- Telengana : 09 Posts
- Tripura(Entire State) : 04 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh : 48 Posts
- Uttarakhand (Entire State) : 02 Posts
- West Bengal : 21 Posts
Essential Qualification: Aspirants must have 12th pass with science subject or equivalent from well recognized Board/ University/ Institute according to post.
- Aspirants belonging General / OBC Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Candidates belonging to ST/SC/Ex-S categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
- Contenders who are interested to apply for any of the above mentioned positions they should be in between 18 to 23 Years As on 11-01-2018.
- Relaxation in age will be given to deserving aspirants as per rules admissible.
Salary Package: Shortlisted aspirants for Constable will receive pay scale of Rs.21700-69100/-Grade Pay which is offered by Central Industrial Security Force.
- Selection will be based on Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination and Medical Examination.
- Job searchers who wish to apply for CISF Jobs needs to go on official site that is http://www.cisf.gov.in.
- Press on “Recruitment / Careers” tab which is available at top of homepage.
- This will open a list of the links having latest openings and candidates have to select the most appropriate link which will open the complete advertisement having further details regarding CISF Vacancies.
- Read the notification and instructions provided in it with care.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to press online applying link and fill application form with all required and correct information.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/certificates if necessary and recent passport size photograph.
- Lastly, contenders are required to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 11.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 11.01.2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan : 13.01.2018
official Website : www.cisf.gov.in