Calcutta High Court Job Notification 2018
A newest career related advertisement with name as Calcutta High Court Recruitment has been disclosed by Calcutta High Court to inform the Enthusiastic and talented Job appliers for the 42 Personal Assistant/Stenographer purely temporary basis. Apply before 20 March 2018.
Job seekers are advised to submit the relevant documents along with the Calcutta High Court Application Form before last date which is 12th February 2018. Enthusiastic and talented, Job appliers may obtain other related information about Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018, may go through from this page which is well equipped by dedicated and devoted team members of www.punjabjobalert.com
Organisation Name: Calcutta High Court
Vacancies Name: Personal Assistant/Stenographer
Number of Vacancies: 42
Type of Recruitment: West Bengal Government Jobs, Court Jobs
Mode of Apply: Offline
Calcutta High Court Vacancy Details:
- Post Name : Personal Assistant/Stenographer
- No of Vacancy : 42 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.7100-37600/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.3600/-
Required Education: A pass in the Higher Secondary Examination from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board / University / Institution.
Application Fee Details:
- Aspirants belonging General / OBC Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 300/-.
- Applicants who belong to the category of SC/ST/PWD & who are willing to apply they have to submit application processing fee of Rs. 150/-.
Age Limit & Relaxation:
- Age of applying candidates must be between 18 to 32 years as on 01.01.2018
- Relaxation in age will be provided as per organization rules and regulations.
Salary Structure: Applicants who will be appointed against this recruitment they will attain consolidated salary of Rs.5400-25200/-With 2600/- Grade Pay from recruiting organization.
- Contenders, interested to apply against Calcutta High Court recruitment they have to go through the Competitive Test round that will be organized by the recruitment panel of organization.
How to Apply High Court Calcutta Vacancy :Interested candidates may apply application form along with self attested supporting documents, three recent pass port size coloured photograph, two self attested (with pin code) envelopes of the size 25c.m. X 11c.m. with postal stamp of Rs. 5/- affixed thereon send to the Registrar (Original Side), High Court, Calcutta on or before 20.03.2018.
- First of all, aspirants have to visit the web portal of organization that is http://www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in.
- Now, aspirants have to press on “Recruitment / Careers” tab which is located at homepage.
- Now a new page containing various vacancies is open to you and you have to go for that one in which you are interested.
- Read the advertisement and instructions provided in it with care.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to download application form from official website and fill application form with all required and mandatory details.
- Appliers must paste their recent passport size photograph / Certificates / Signature at the time of filling application form, if required.
- Once the application form filled successfully Job appliers should send complete application form in all manners to the address mentioned below.
Postal Address to Send Application:
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 20.03.2018
official Website : www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in