BMRC Job Notification 2018
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation is looking for the Motivated & dynamic Job finders for filling up 36 unoccupied posts of Deputy Chief Engineer & Executive Engineer. Recently, Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation has liberated A current advertisement titled as BMRC Recruitment. To complete this recruitment process Individuals who wish to do jobs in this organization and satisfying all the requirements can attend walkin interview on 17th Febuary 2018 at the given venue.
Individuals can get the rest info about BMRC Recruitment 2018 from this page which is well furnished by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Advt No. : BMRCL/003/ADM/2018/PRJ
Recruiter Name: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation
Name of the posts: Deputy Chief Engineer & Executive Engineer
Total Vacancies: 36
Job Category: Karnataka Government Jobs
Mode to Apply: walkin Interview
BMRC Vacancy Details:
- Post Name : Deputy Chief Engineer
- No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 122630/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Executive Engineer
- No. of Vacancy : 31 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 67430/- (Per Month)
Qualification: Those job hunters have done the BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institution may apply.
- Maximum age limit for the applying candidates is 55 years for Deputy Chief Engineer & 50 years Executive Engineer as on 17.02.2018.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per organization norms.
Monthly Remuneration: After appointment of the appliers, the organization will pay to them Rs. 25000/-Rs.
- Selection of applicants for Tahsildar, Surveyor Will be based on Interview.
How to Apply BMRC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.bmrc.co.in & Send the printout along with copies of all certificates in support of qualification and experience & superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………………………………………………” to General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027 on or before 17.02.2018.
- Job searchers who wish to apply for BMRC Jobs needs to go on official site that is http://www.bmrc.co.in.
- Then from the top of the home page hit “Recruitment / Careers” link.
- Find the appropriate job link for which you are interested.
- Applicants have to read the complete description carefully.
- After reading notification, contenders have to attend walkin interview along with application form, documents and certificates to the address well sited below.
Walkin Interview Venue:
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application & Printout : 17.02.2018
official Website : www.bmrc.co.in