More details related to the Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name Of the Organization: Bihar Police
Post Name : Junior Cyber Forensic Consultant
Number of Posts: 01
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Junior Cyber Forensic Consultant – 01
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed B.Tech (Cyber Security and Forensics/Information Technology/Computer Science)/ M.Tech (Preferably in cyber forensics/Information Technology/Computer Science) from a recognised University / Institute.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Experience and Personal Interview.
How to Apply for Bihar Police Recruitment 2018?
- Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously and download the application format from official website of organization i.e. www.biharpolice.bih.nic.in.
- Now, fill the downloaded application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before 7th September 2018
Address For Communication:
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Last Date to Submit Hard Copy of Application Form Is : 07-09-2018.
official Website : www.biharpolice.bih.nic.in