BECIL Job Notification 2018
A latest career related advertisement for BECIL Recruitment has been transmitted by Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited to inform the Eligible and well talented Participants for the 03 Vacancies of Project Director on contract basis. Eligible Job appliers can apply for BECIL vacancy by submitting application form through offline mode before last date which is 10th February 2018.
Job searchers are advised to submit the relevant documents along with the BECIL Application Form before last date which is 10th February 2018. Eligible and well talented, Participants can collect signification details about BECIL Recruitment 2018, may go through from this page which is organized by the experts of www.punjabjobalert.com
Recruiter Name: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
Vacancies Name: Project Director
No. of Jobs Available: 03
Job Type: Delhi Government Jobs
Mode to Apply: Offline
BECIL Vacancy Details:
- Post Name : Project Director
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs.50000/- (Per Month)
Qualification Required: Candidates should be Degree in Electronics Engineering or Master of Science in Physics with Electronics with minimum five years experience in the field of Cable TV, Radio/TV Broadcasting or Telecommunication.
- Aspirants belonging General / OBC Category need to submit application fee of 300/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST and PWD categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
Monthly Remuneration: Those applicants who will be recruited successfully against BECIL they will attain salary of Rs.10000/- (Per Month) from recruiting organisation.
- A Interview will be conducting by Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited to select candidates for above stated posts.
How to Apply BECIL Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form alomg with self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, Aadhar Card send to Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P). on or before 05.03.2018.
- First of all contenders visit the official website which is http://www.becil.com.
- After that contenders are required to choose ‘Careers’ tab that is visible on the home page.
- Contenders have to search and select suitable link related to the post for which they desire to apply.
- Read the notification and instructions provided in it vigilantly.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to download application form from official website and fill application form with all required and mandatory details.
- If necessary you can also fix recent passport size photograph & copies of documents/certificates.
- Once the application form filled successfully Participants should submitted to the address tuned below till date of closing that is tuned below.
Postal Address to Send Application:
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 05.03.2018
official Website : www.becil.com