Applicants are advised to submit the relevant documents along with the APSC Application Form before the last date that is 6th March 2019. Ambitious, fascinated and proactive, Candidates may read the detailed advertisement about APSC Recruitment 2019, may go through from this page that is well structured by the entire team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Recruiter Name: Assam Public Service Commission
Vacancy Name: Computer Operator, Child Development Project Officer
Total Vacancies: 90
Job Category: Government Jobs
Application Process: Offline
APSC Vacancy Details:
1. Computer Operator – 17
2. Child Development Project Officer – 73
Education Criteria: Job searchers should have 12th, Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent examinations from any recognized board / institute.
- Aspirants belonging General Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 250/-.
- Applicants who belong to the category of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC who are willing to apply they have to submit application processing fee of Rs. 150/-.
- Candidates having BPL Certificate are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Age of applying candidates must be between 18 to 44 years (Post 1), 21 to 38 years (Post 2) as on 01-01-2019.
- Relaxation in age will be given to deserving aspirants as per rules admissible.
Pay Band for Assam Public Service Commission jobs: Applicants who will be appointed against this recruitment they will attain consolidated salary of Rs. 14000 – 49000/- With 6200/- Grade Pay (Post 1), Rs. 22000 – 87000/- With 9700/- Grade Pay (Post 2) from recruiting organization.
- Engagement of applicants will be completed against this recruitment on the basis of their presentation in Written Exam, Computer Practical Test that will be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization.
- First and foremost step you have to take is for opening the official site, which is http://apsc.nic.in.
- Then applicants are required to press on ‘Latest Recruitment’ tab which is visible on the home page.
- Now a new page containing various vacancies is open to you and you have to go for that one in which you are interested.
- Read the notification and instructions provided in it vigilantly.
- After reading notification, contenders have to download application form & filled all asked details in correct manner without any type of mistake.
- Candidates must Paste photograph and copies of documents/certificates, if required .
- Once the application form filled successfully Candidates should send it to the address stated below before the prescribed time limit along with supporting documents and certificates.
Postal Address to Send Application:
Date to be remembered:
Last Date to Submit Filled-In Application : 06-03-2019.
official Website : apsc.nic.in