Job appliers who wish to grow their career in government sector must apply against AIIMS Delhi Jobs & may obtain other related information about AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 from this page which is written by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Organization Name: All India Institute Of Medical Sciences
Name of the Vacancies: Nursing Officer
No. of Posts: 551
Type of Recruitment: Government Jobs
Mode of Apply: Online
AIIMS Delhi Vacancy Details:
1. Nursing Officer – 551
Academic Details: Job finders should have passed B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing Or B.Sc (Post-certificate)/Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University and registered as Nurse & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council OR Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery with good academic records from well recognized Institute / board.
- Aspirants belonging General / OBC Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Applicants who belong to the category of SC/ST who are willing to apply they have to submit application processing fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Candidates belonging to PWD categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Contenders who are interested to apply for any of the above mentioned positions they should be in between 18 to 30 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category as per the organization norms.
Monthly Remuneration: Contenders that get shortlisted after qualifying the selection process will get Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4600/- Grade Pay as per organization norms.
- Organization may conduct Written Test to shortlist the well suited contenders.
- Job seekers are interested to apply for above mentioned positions firstly they need to go through the official website that is http://www.aiims.edu.
- On home page of the official website, applicants have to select the tab “Careers / Recruitment”.
- Now a new page containing various vacancies is open to you and you have to go for that one in which you are interested.
- Read the notification and instructions provided in it with care.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to press on online applying link and fill application form with all required and mandatory details.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/certificates if necessary and recent passport size photograph.
- At last submit the online application form and take a printout of the same for future reference.
Dates to be remembered:
Opening Date of Online Registration of Application Form Is : 13-06-2018.
Last Date of Online Application Is : 12-07-2018.
official Website : www.aiims.edu
AIIMS Bhopal Job Notification 2018
All India Institute of Medical Sciences is looking for the Eligible and well talented Job appliers to fill up 50 positions of Junior Resident. Recently, All India Institute of Medical Sciences has professed A job notice titled as AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment. To complete this recruitment process Jobs Hunter who wish to do jobs in this organization and satisfying all the requirements can attend walkin interview on 6th July 2018 at the given venue.
Aspirants may read the detailed advertisement about AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2018 through this page which is well equipped by dedicated and devoted team members of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of Organization: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Vacancies Name: Junior Resident
Total Vacancies: 50
Category: Government Jobs
Application: walkin Interview
AIIMS Bhopal Vacancy Details:
1. Junior Resident – 50
Eligibility Criteria: Those job hunters have done the MBBS from a recognized University or Institution may apply.
Application Fee Details:
- Aspirants belonging General / OBC Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women and PWD categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
Restriction on Age:
- Contenders who are willing to apply for above mentioned post they should be below than 33 years.
- The organization also provide upper age relaxation to the reserved category candidates as per the guidelines of the Government.
Salary to Employees: Shortlisted aspirants for Junior Resident will receive pay scale of Rs. 15,600 – 39100/- With 5400/- Grade Pay which is offered by All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Interview that will be taken by the recruitment panel of organization.
- First of all contenders visit the official website which is http://aiimsbhopal.edu.in.
- Hit “Careers / Recruitment” tab from the menu bar of the home page.
- Contenders have to search and select suitable link related to the post for which they desire to apply.
- Read the advertisement and instructions provided in it with care.
- After reading notification, contenders have to attend walkin interview along with application form, documents and certificates to the address well sited below.
Walkin Interview Venue:
Date of Interview : 06-07-2018.
official Website : aiimsbhopal.edu.in