All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bathinda has printed a notification for Senior Residents & Junior Resident Posts. A candidate who has interested and completed all eligibility criteria will apply the application form. Aspirant Candidates can read all the details below and also refer to the official notification. If the candidate wants to know more about AIIMS Bathinda he/ she can visit the official website by using the link given below.
Below you discover the necessary dates, age criteria, fees, qualification and other necessary links, which will assist you to realize data relating to this AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2020.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bathinda
Senior Residents & Junior Resident Vacancies 2020
- Starting Date for filling the application Form: 14-09-2020
- Date of Interview & Document Verification: 21-09-2020 from 9:00 a.m
- For Senior Residents Posts: 37 Years
- For Junior Resident Posts: 30 Years
- Upper Age relaxation as per rules.
- For Senior Residents: MD/ MS & must be registered with the Central/ State Medical Council.
- For Junior Resident: MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI. & State/ MCI Medical registration is mandatory before joining.
|Sr No||Department/ Posts||Total|
|8.||Obs & Gynae||01|
Candidates are recommend to browse the official notification before filling the application form of AIIMS Bathinda Recruitment 2020.
Notification & Application Form