WCD Job Notification 2018
A current advertisement titled as WCD Recruitment has been dissipated by Women & Child Development. Result oriented and hard working Indian Nationals may fill online application form for the 268 unoccupied posts of Data Entry Operator, Protection Officer, Accountant till the last date that is 19th December 2018.
Individuals who want to apply for WCD Jobs & may fetch further information in concern to WCD Recruitment 2018 from this page which are well described by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of conducting Body: Women & Child Development
Vacancies Name: Data Entry Operator, Protection Officer, Accountant
Total Vacancies: 268
Job Category: Government Jobs
Apply Mode: Online
WCD Vacancy Details:
1. Programme Manager SARA (only for women) – 01
2. Programme Manager (Child protection) – 01
3. Accounts Officer – 01
4. Assistant cum Data Entry Operator – 01
At District Level
5. District Child Protection Officer – 22
6. Protection Officer (Institutional Care) – 22
7. Protection officer (Non Institutional Care) – 22
8. Legal cum Probation Officer – 22
9. Counselor – 22
10. Social Worker – 22
11. Social Worker ( Reserved for women only) – 22
12. Accountant – 22
13. Data Analyst – 22
14. Assistant cum Data Entry Operator – 22
15. Outreach Worker – 44
Qualification Details: Those job hunters have done the Graduation Degree, Master in psychology/Social/Work (MSW) /Sociology /MSc. Human Development from a recognized University or Institution may apply.
- Contenders who want to join this organization they should be in between 21 to 42 years (Post 2), 25 to 42 years (Post 4), 21 to 35 years (Post 5-7,10-13), 25 to 45 years (Post 8,9), 21 to 40 years (Post 14,15).
- Applying candidates should not be exceeding than 62 years (Post 1,3),.
- Relaxation in age will be given to deserving aspirants as per rules admissible.
Salary Structure: Shortlisted aspirants for Data Entry Operator, Protection Officer, Accountant will receive pay scale of Rs. 35,000/- (Post 1,2), Rs. 17,500/- (Post 3), Rs. 10,000/- (Post 4,12), Rs. 33,250/- (Post 5),Rs. 21,000/- (Post 6,7,8), Rs. 14,000/- (Post 9-13), Rs. 10,000/- (Post 14), Rs. 8,000/- (Post 15) which is offered by Women & Child Development.
- Selection of applicants for Data Entry Operator, Protection Officer, Accountant Will be based on Written Exam / Interview.
- Contenders the first and necessary step is to visit the official site of the organization that is http://www.wcdhry.gov.in.
- After this, go to the “Recruitment / Careers” section at the right side of the home page.
- Find the appropriate job link for which you are interested.
- Read all the information given on the advertisement carefully.
- After reading notification, contenders have to fill online application form with asked detail in correct manner without any type of mistake.
- Upload digital images of photograph and signature, if required.
- At last, take a printout of the online application form for further use.
Date to be note:
Dead Line For Apply Online : 19-12-2018.
official Website : www.wcdhry.gov.in