Job appliers who want to make their career in govt sector may apply against NCR Jobs. They may fill online application form till the closing date that is 31st December 2018. Job searchers can get the rest info about NCR Recruitment 2018 from this page which are well described by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Organization Name: North Central Railway
Posts Name: Act Apprentices
Type of Recruitment: Government Jobs
Application Mode: Online
NCR Vacancy Details:
1 TECH. CARPENTER – 11
2 TECH. FITTER – 335
3 TECH. PAINTER ( Genl ) – 05
4 TECH. WELDER ( Gas & Elect ) – 13
5 TECH. ARMATURE WINDER – 47
6 TECH. CARPENTER – 05
7 TECH. CRANE – 08
8 TECH. FITTER – 246
9 TECH. MACHINIST – 15
10 TECH. PAINTER ( Genl ) – 07
11 TECH. WELDER ( Gas & Elect )- 09
12 TECH. ELECTRICIAN – 02
Education Criteria: Job finders should have passed 10th with ITI Pass certificate in related trade with good academic records from well recognized Institute / board.
- Aspirants belonging General / OBC Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST and PWD/women categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Age of contenders must be between 15 to 24 Years As on 30-11-2018.
- Age criteria for reserved category appliers will be decided as per organization norms.
Pay Scale: Successfully recruited candidates will receive salary of Rs. from recruiting organization.
- Engagement of applicants will be completed against this recruitment on the basis of their presentation in Merit List that will be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization.
- Contenders the first and necessary step is to visit the official site of the organization that is http://www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Then applicants are required to press on ‘Latest Recruitment’ tab which is visible on the home page.
- Contenders have to search and select suitable link related to the post for which they desire to apply.
- Now, go through Advertisement and instructions mentioned in it.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to press online applying link and fill application form with all required and correct information.
- Upload digital images of photograph and signature, if required.
- Lastly, applicants have to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application form and send complete application form to the postal address that is well mentioned below.
Postal Address to Send Application:
Date to be remembered:
Online Registration of Application Form Ends On : 31-12-2018.
Closing Date to Submit Hard Copy of Application Form Is : 31-12-2018.
official Website : www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
NCR Recruitment 2018
North Central Railway has issued a notice to invites applications against 446 Vacancies of Apprentice Posts.Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the application form offline mode for the current openings on or before the closing date (17th December 2018).
More details related to the NCR Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.punjabjobalert.com
NCR Recruitment 2018 Details
Name Of the Organization: North Central Railway
Post Name : Apprentice
Number of Posts: 446
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Fitter – 220
2. Welder (Gas&Elect) – 11
3. Mechanic (DSL) – 72
4. Machinist – 11
5. Painter (Genl) – 11
6. Carpenter – 11
7. Electrician – 99
8. Lohar/Black Smith – 11
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 10th / ITI from a recognised Board / University / Institute.
Application Fee for NCR Recruitment :
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category : Rs. 100/-.
- Application Fee is exempted for SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates.
- The age of Appliers should be between 15 to 24 Years As on 17-12-2018.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under NCR Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Merit List.
How to Apply for NCR Recruitment 2018?
- Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously.
- Now, fill the application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before 17th December 2018
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Closing Date to Submit Hard Copy of Application Form Is : 17-12-2018.
official Website : www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in