More details related to the High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name Of the Organization: High Court of Delhi
Post Name : Delhi judicial Service Examination-2018
Number of Posts: 147
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Delhi judicial Service Examination-2018 – 147
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed A Person practising as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961.
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General category : Rs. 1000/-.
- Application Fee for Contenders belonging to the SC/ST/PH candidates : Rs. 200/-.
- Appliers’s maximum age limits should not be above 32 Years As on 01-01-2019.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- and other benefits as per High Court of Delhi Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Written Exam (Pre & Main) and Viva-Voce.
How to Apply for High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2018?Contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply for High Court of Delhi Jobs by following the process given below:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is www.delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Online Registration of Application Form Is Starts From : 22-11-2018.
Dead Line To Submit Online Application Is : 22-12-2018.
Date of Written Examination : 10-02-2019.
official Website : www.delhihighcourt.nic.in