More details related to the Goa PSC Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name Of the Organization: Goa Public Service Commission
Post Name : Associate Professor, Lecturer, Scientific Assistant
Number of Posts: 23
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Associate Professor in Orthopaedic Surgery – 01
2. Lecturer in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – 01
3. Medical Officer – 02
4. Scientific Assistant in Forensic Science Laboratory – 01
5. Assistant Professors – 18
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed Post Graduation Degree / Master’s Degree (Science / Zoology / Forensic Science / Microbiology / Genetics / Biotechnology) from a recognised University / Institute.
- Appliers’s maximum age limits should not be above 45 Years.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/6000/-. (Post 1-3,5), Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- (Post 4) and other benefits as per Goa PSC Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under Goa PSC Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Personal Interview.
How to Apply for Goa PSC Recruitment 2018?Contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply for Goa PSC Jobs by following the process given below:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is www.gpsc.goa.gov.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Closing Date of Online Submission of Applications Form Is : 26-10-2018.
official Website : www.gpsc.goa.gov.in