TNPSC Recruitment 2018
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has issued a notice to invites applications against 1199 Vacancies of Section Officer, Supervisor, Revenue Assistant, Senior InspectorPosts.Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the online application form for the current openings on or before the closing date (9th September 2018).
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of positions: Section Officer, Supervisor, Revenue Assistant, Senior Inspector
Total Of Vacancies: 1199
Category: Tamil Nadu
Application Mode: Online
TNPSC Vacancy Details:
1. Industrial Co-operative Officer in the Industries and Commerce Department – 30
2. Probation Officer in Social Defence Department – 12
3. Junior Employment Officer in Employment and Training (Employment Wing) Department – 16
4. Probation Officer in Prison Department – 18
5. Assistant Inspector of Labour in the Labour Department – 26
6. Sub Registrar, Grade-II – 73
7. Special Assistant in the Vigilance and Anti corruption Department – 02
8. Municipal Commissioner, Grade-II – 06
9. Assistant Section Officer in Law Department in Secretariat – 16
10. Assistant Section Officer in Finance Department in Secretariat – 16
11. Assistant Section Officer, Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat – 01
12. Assistant Section Officer in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission – 04
13. Assistant Section Officer Cum Programmer – 02
14. Supervisor of Industrial Co-operatives – 39
15. Audit Inspector – 31
16. Assistant Inspector – 98
17. Handloom Inspector – 23
18. Senior Inspectors – 48
19. Senior Inspectors – 599
20. Supervisor / Junior Superintendent – 118
21. Audit Assistant – 09
22. Executive Officer, Grade-II – 01
23. Revenue Assistant in Revenue Department – 11
Education Needed : Candidates who are willing to apply for TNPSC jobs must posses Bachelor Degree / B.A. / B.Com / B.B.A / B.B.M / B.Sc / B.Litt. / Master Degree (Commerce / Economics / Statistics) / PG Diploma / Diploma from any recognised institution.
Restriction on Age:
Emoluments given to Employee: Contenders who will be appointed successfully for TNPSC Vacancy, they get the salary pay band of Rs. 37,200 – 1,17,600/- (Post 1), Rs. 36,900 – 1,16,600/- (Post 2-7), Rs. 36,400 – 1,15,700/- (Post 8-13), Rs. 35,600 – 1,12,800/- (Post 14-18), Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- (Post 19,20), Rs. 19,500 – 62,000/- (Post 21,22), Rs. 20,600 – 65,500/- (Post 23) as per organisation norms.
- Selection of the job hunters will be done on the basis of their performance in the Pre-Exam, Main Exam and Oral Test/Interview conducted by the selection committee.
Aspirants who want to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment they must follow the below given instructions:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website that is http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
- After that choose appropriate link of the advertisement and read the notification carefully.
- Then Enter all your personal and educational information correctly in form and upload the Scanned copy of latest passport size colored photograph and signature in digital format.
- Verify the same and submit it within the given time period.
- On successful submission of application a reference number is generated. safe it for future use.
Important Date to Keep in Mind:
Opening Date of Online Submission of Application Form Is : 10-08-2018.
Dead Line For Apply Online : 09-09-2018.
official Website : www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Recruitment 2018
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has issued a notice to invites applications against 02 Vacancies of Senior Chemist Posts. Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the online application form for the current openings on or before the closing date (5th September 2018).
More details related to the TNPSC Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.punjabjobalert.com
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
Name Of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Post Name : Senior Chemist
Number of Posts: 02
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Senior Chemist – 02
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed Post Graduation Degree (Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry / Associate ship) / Diplomafrom a recognised University / Institute.
Application Fee for TNPSC Recruitment :
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category : Rs. 150/- (One time Registration Fee), Rs. 200/- (Examination fee).
- Application Fee for Contenders belonging to the SC / ST / PH / MBC / Ex-S candidates : Rs. 150/-.
- Appliers’s maximum age limits should not be above 30 Years As on 01-07-2018.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- and other benefits as per TNPSC Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under TNPSC Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Written Exam, Personal Interview.
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2018?Contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply for TNPSC Jobs by following the process given below:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Starting Date of Online Submission of Application Form Is : 06-08-2018.
Last Date For Apply Online : 05-09-2018.
Date for Written Examination : 03-11-2018.
official Website : www.tnpsc.gov.in