More details related to the MSC Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name Of the Organization: Municipal Service Commission
Post Name : Junior Assistant, Sub Assistant Engineer, LDC, Draftsman
Number of Posts: 244
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Junior Assistant – 200
2. Surveyor – 01
3. Draftsman – 01
4. Work Assistant – 01
5. Lower Division Clerk – 01
6. Sub Assistant Engineer – 40
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 10th / Diploma (Survey Engineering / Draftsmanship / Electrical Engineering) / ITI / 12th (Computer Application) from a recognised Board / University / Institute.
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category : Rs. 220/-.
- Application Fee for Contenders belonging to the SC/ST/PH candidates : Rs. 70/-.
- The age of Appliers should be between 18 to 40 Years (Post 2-5) As on 01-01-2018.
- Appliers’s maximum age limits should not be above 40 Years (Post 1), 37 Years (Post 6) As on 01-01-2018.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 5400 – 25,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2600/-. (Post 1,4,5), Rs. 7100 – 37,600/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 3600/-. (Post 2,3), Rs. 9000 – 40,500/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4400/-. (Post 6) and other benefits as per MSC Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under MSC Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Personality Test/ Interview.
How to Apply for MSC Recruitment 2018?Contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply for MSC Jobs by following the process given below:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is www.mscwb.org.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Lastly contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Candidates should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Opening Date of Online Registration of Application Form Is : 14-08-2018.
Online Registration of Application Form Ends On : 12-09-2018.
official Website : www.mscwb.org