More details related to the DLW Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name Of the Organization: Diesel Locomotive Works
Post Name : Honorary Visiting Specialist
Number of Posts: Various
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Honorary Visiting Specialist (Skin and ENT) – Various
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed Post Graduation Degree from a recognised University / Institute.
- The age of Appliers should be between 30 to 64 Years.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 52,000/- and other benefits as per DLW Policies Circulars.
How to Apply for DLW Recruitment 2018?
- Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously and download the application format from official website of organization i.e. www.dlw.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Now, fill the downloaded application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before 4th September 2018
Address For Communication:
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Last Date for Receiving Hard Copy of Application Form Is : 04-09-2018.
official Website : www.dlw.indianrailways.gov.in