AIESL Recruitment 2018
Air India Engineering Services Limited has issued a notice to invites applications against 77 Vacancies of Aircraft Technician in Maintenance/ Aircraft OverhaulPosts.Candidates with the required eligibility criteria must attend walkin interview along with application form & relevant copies of documents as well as original certificates on (4th September to 10th September 2018).
More details related to the AIESL Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.punjabjobalert.com
AIESL Recruitment 2018 Details
Name Of the Organization: Air India Engineering Services Limited
Post Name : Aircraft Technician in Maintenance/ Aircraft Overhaul
Number of Posts: 77
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Aircraft Technician in Maintenance/ Aircraft Overhaul – 77
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed Diploma (Mechanical Engineering / AME Diploma / Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) from a recognised University / Institute.
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category : Rs. 1000/-.
- Application Fee is exempted for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen Candidates.
- Appliers’s maximum age limits should not be above 35 Years As on 01-09-2018.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 20,000/- and other benefits as per AIESL Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under AIESL Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Trade Test / Skill Test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply for AIESL Recruitment 2018?
- Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously.
- Now, fill the application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Attend the walk-in interview along with that filled application form along with the relevant copies of documents as well as original certificates on 4th September to 10th September 2018
Interview Venue & Date:
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Last Date to Attend Interview : 04-09-2018 to 10-09-2018.
official Website : www.airindia.in