More details related to the Sainik School Kapurthala Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name Of the Organization: Sainik School Kapurthala
Post Name : TGT, Lower Division Clerk
Number of Posts: 02
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 01
2. Lower Division Clerk – 01
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed 10th / Typing Knowledge / Graduation Degree (Botany & Zoology) / B.Ed / CTET / STETfrom a recognised Board / University / Institute.
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the All category : Rs. 500/-.
- The age of Appliers should be between 21 to 35 Years (Post 1), 18 to 50 Years (Post 2) As on 01-07-2018.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-. (Post 1), Rs. 5200 – 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-. (Post 2) and other benefits as per Sainik School Kapurthala Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under Sainik School Kapurthala Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Written Exam, Personal Interview.
How to Apply for Sainik School Kapurthala Recruitment 2018?
- Eligible contestants who fulfill the all term and conditions of eligibility must read all the instructions and information given on the notification cautiously and download the application format from official website of organization i.e. www.sskapurthala.com.
- Now, fill the downloaded application form with essential and appropriate information such as candidate’s name, Name of post, father’s name, contact number, qualification, experience, age, date of birth, etc. and paste your recent pass port size photograph and Attach photo copies of all the necessary documents or testimonials like qualification, experience, address proof, caste, proof of age certificate etc.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before 10th August 2018
Address For Communication:
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Deadline to Submit the Application Is : 10-08-2018.
official Website : www.sskapurthala.com