More details related to the JKPSC Recruitment 2018 such as education required, age limits, selection process, how to apply etc., are delivered below in the below section of this page that is well created by the group members of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name Of the Organization: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
Post Name : Lecturers
Number of Posts: 16
Post and Vacancies Details:
1. Lecturers – 16
Essential Qualification Required: Job applicants, who are applying for above said posts must have completed D.Sc / M.D / M.S. / M.Ch. (Concerned Speciality) / Ph.D (Concerned Speciality) from a recognised University / Institute.
- Examination Fee for Candidates belonging to the Unreserved category : Rs. 1000/-.
- Application Fee for Contenders belonging to the reserved candidates : Rs. 500/-.
- The age of Appliers should be between 18 to 40 Years As on 01-01-2018.
- Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Salary Details: Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 9300 – 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-. and other benefits as per JKPSC Policies Circulars.
Selection Procedure :
- The selection of contestants who are participating under JKPSC Recruitment 2018 shall be through the Written Exam, Personal Interview.
How to Apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2018?Contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria must apply for JKPSC Jobs by following the process given below:
- First and Foremost step is to visit the Official website that is www.jkpsc.nic.in.
- Hit on “Careers / Jobs” tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on hitting the above specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Contenders must recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab.
- Lastly, candidates are required to send the application form and supporting documents in a sealed envelope at the address given below on or before 21st August 2018
Address to Send Application:
Significant Date to Keep in Mind:
Online Registration of Application Form Is Starts From : 21-07-2018.
Last Date of Online Application Is : 21-08-2018.
Last Date for Receiving Hard Copy of Application Form Is : 23-08-2018.
official Website : www.jkpsc.nic.in