ISRO Job Notification 2018
Indian Space Research Organisation has transmitted A latest job notification with name as ISRO Recruitment. ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation) Has Released Recruitment Notification For 435 Trade Apprentice Posts. All Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Apply Online On Or Before 28-07-2018 (28th July 2018). Further Detailed Information Regarding Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern, Syllabus for ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation) Recruitment 2018 – 435 Trade Apprentice Post is mentioned below.
Contestants who want to make their career in government sector jobs can apply for ISRO Jobs. They have to submit the form through online mode till the closing date that is 28-07-2018 (28th July 2018) Job searchers can gain other relevant details about ISRO Recruitment 2018 through this page which is framed by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Organization Name: Indian Space Research Organisation
Name of Positions: Trade Apprentice
Total number of posts: 435
Category: Government Jobs
Application Mode: Online
ISRO Vacancy Details:
1. Trade Apprentice-Fitter – 75
2. Trade Apprentice-Electrician – 20
3. Trade Apprentice-Motor Mechanic – 05
4. Trade Apprentice-Electronic Mechanic – 42
5. Trade Apprentice-Chemical – 10
6. Trade Apprentice-Drafts Man-CIVIL – 05
7. Trade Apprentice-Air Condition – 10
8. Trade Apprentice-Diesel Mechanic – 04
9. Technician Apprentice-DCCP +Vocational Apprentice-(Office Assistant + Comp. Science) – 125
10. Technician Apprentice-Mechanical – 17
11. Graduate Apprentice-Mechanical – 14
12. Technician Apprentice-ECE – 13
13. Graduate Apprentice-ECE – 09
14. Technician Apprentice-EEE – 06
15. Graduate Apprentice-EEE – 05
16. Technician Apprentice-E&EI – 05
17. Graduate Apprentice-E&EI – 06
18. Technician Apprentice-CSE – 05
19. Graduate Apprentice-CSE – 03
20. Technician Apprentice-CIVIL – 05
21. Graduate Apprentice-CIVIL – 05
22. Technician Apprentice-Chemical – 13
23. Graduate Apprentice-Chemical – 02
24. Technician Apprentice-Automobile – 23
25. Technician Apprentice-Agriculture Engr. – 05
26. Technician Apprentice-Catering Technology – 03
27. Technician Apprentice-Photography – 01
28. Graduate Apprentice-Library Science – 04
29. Graduate Apprentice-Aeronautical – 01
30. Vocational Apprentice-Nursing/ Multi-Purpose Health Worker – 06
31. Vocational Apprentice-Lab Technician – 04
32. Vocational Apprentice-Construction Technology – 04
Education Info: Candidates should have done 10th / 12th with ITI/NTC/NAC, B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Li.Sc./Diploma/Vocational Courses or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board / university. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement
Restriction on Age:
- Minimum Age Limit of Candidates should not be less than 14 Years As on 28-07-2018.
- Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement
Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 3542/- (Technician Apprentice Stipend), Rs. 5000/- (Graduate Apprentice Stipend), Rs. 5924/- (Trade Apprentice Stipend), Rs. 2758/- (Vocational Apprentice Stipend) .
Mode of Selection for ISRO Vacancies:
- All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In Merit List .
- Visit the web portal of organization which is http://www.shar.gov.in.
- After that, at homepage candidates have to press on “Recruitment / Careers” tab.
- Contenders have to search and select suitable link related to the post for which they desire to apply.
- Read the notification and instructions provided in it vigilantly.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to press on online applying link and fill application form with all required and mandatory details.
- If necessary you can also upload your scanned signature and recent passport size photograph.
- Take a printout of the online application form and send the application form along with all relevant documents to the given address that is mentioned below.
- All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.shar.gov.in before or on 28th July 2018.
- Starting Date of Online Application Form Filling Is : 07-07-2018.
- Dead Line To Submit Online Application Is : 28-07-2018.
official Website : www.shar.gov.in