Job finders who want to apply for DFCCIL Jobs & can attain the rest information about DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 from this page that is well structured by the team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of the Recruiter: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India
Name of Positions: Executive, Jr. Executives, Multi Tasking Staff
Number of Vacancies: 1572
Category: Government Jobs
Application Form: Online
DFCCIL Vacancy Details:
1. Executive (Civil) – 82
2. Executive/ Electrical – 39
3. Executive/ Signal and Telecommunication – 97
4. Executive/ Operating (Station Master & Controller) – 109
5. Junior Executive (Grade-III)/ Civil (Artisan) – 239
6. Junior Executive (Grade-III) / Electrical – 68
7. Junior Executive (Grade-III)/ Signal and Telecommunication – 42
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
8. MTS (Grade-IV)/ Civil (Track man) – 451
9. MTS (Grade-IV)/ Electrical (Helper) – 37
10. MTS (Grade-IV)/ S&T (Helper) – 06
11. MTS (Grade- IV)/ Operating – 402
Education Criteria: Those candidates are having minimum qualification as Candidates who are willing to apply for DFCCIL jobs must posses 10th, ITI, Diploma in Engineering, Graduation from any recognized board or institution can apply.
- Aspirants belonging General / OBC Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 900/-(for Executive), 700/-(for Jr. Executive), 500/-(for MTS).
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST and PWD/Ex-Serviceman categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The candidate’s age should be in between 18 to 30 years (for Executive, Jr. Executives), 18 to 33 years (for MTS).
- Reservation in upper age limit for reserved categories shall be as per recruiting organization norms.
Monthly Remuneration: After appointment of the appliers, the organization will pay to them Rs. 12,600 – 32,500/- (for Executive), Rs. 10,000 – 25,000/- (for Jr. Executives), Rs. 6,000 – 12,000/- (for MTS).
- Organization may conduct Computer Based Test to shortlist the well suited contenders.
- Visit the web portal of organization which is http://dfccil.gov.in.
- Now, aspirants have to press on “Recruitment / Careers” tab which is located at homepage.
- Contenders have to search and select suitable link related to the post for which they desire to apply.
- Read all the information given on the advertisement carefully.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to press on online applying link and fill application form with all required and mandatory details.
- Appliers must upload their recent passport size photograph / Certificates / Signature at the time of filling application form, if required.
- Lastly, contenders are required to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Date to be remembered:
Commencement of Online Application Form Is : 01-08-2018.
Last Date For Apply Online : 31-08-2018.
official Website : dfccil.gov.in