Jobs Hunter are advised to submit the relevant documents along with the Collectorate Rayagada Application Form till the last date that is 25th July 2018. The most eligible and effective, Candidates may get the rest information about Collectorate Rayagada Recruitment 2018, may go through from this page which is well prepared by team of www.punjabjobalert.com
Recruiter Name: Collectorate Rayagada
Vacancy Name: TGT, Junior Clerk-Cum-DEO
Category: Government Jobs
Application Form: Offline
Collectorate Rayagada Vacancy Details:
1. TGT (Arts) – 34
2. TGT (Science) PCM – 17
3. TGT (Science) CBZ – 17
4. I.A CT – 04
5. I.SC CT – 04
6. Sanskrit – 17
7. Hindi – 17
8. PET – 17
9. Jr. Clerk-Cum-DEO – 17
10. Peon – 17
11. Night Watcher-Cum-Sweeper – 07
12. Science Attendant – 04
Education Needed: Candidates must have completed the 12th, Bachelor Degree, B.Ed or its equivalent with good marks from a recognized University / Institution.
- Contenders who are interested to apply for any of the above mentioned positions they should be in between 21 to 32 Years as on 01-01-2018.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per organization norms.
Salary Details: Those applicants who will be recruited successfully against Collectorate Rayagada they will attain salary of Rs. 16880/- (Post 1,2,4), Rs. 10,000/- (Post 3,5,6), Rs. 9250/- (Post 7), Rs. 8880/- (Post 8), Rs. 8070/- (Post 9-11) from recruiting organization.
Mode of Assortment:
- Contenders, interested to apply against Collectorate Rayagada recruitment they have to go through the Written Test, Merit List round that will be organized by the recruitment panel of organization.
- Visit the web portal of organization which is http://www.rayagada.nic.in.
- Hit “Careers / Recruitment” tab from the menu bar of the home page.
- This will open a list of the links having latest openings and candidates have to select the most appropriate link which will open the complete advertisement having further details regarding Collectorate Rayagada Vacancies.
- Applicants have to read the complete description carefully.
- After reading notification, contenders have to download application form & filled all asked details in correct manner without any type of mistake.
- Appliers must paste their recent passport size photograph / Certificates / Signature at the time of filling application form, if required.
- Once the application form filled successfully Candidates should send complete application form in all manners to the address mentioned below.
Postal Address to Send Application:
Dates to be remembered:
Last Date of Receipt of Applications : 25-07-2018.
official Website : www.rayagada.nic.in