Job finders are advised to submit the relevant documents along with the Supreme Court of India Application Form before last date which is 4th June 2018. Enthusiastic and talented, Contestants may get detailed information about Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018, may go through from this page which is organized by the experts of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of Organization: Supreme Court of India
Posts Name: Assistant Librarian
Number of Vacancies: Various
Job Type: Delhi Government Jobs
Application Process: Offline
Supreme Court of India Vacancy Details:
1. Assistant Librarian – Various
Essential Qualification: Those candidates are having minimum qualification as Candidates who are willing to apply for Supreme Court of India jobs must posses Graduation Degree (Library Science) / Diploma (Computer Application) from any recognised institution can apply.
- Aspirants belonging General / OBC Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 200/-.
- Applicants who belong to the category of SC/ST/PWD & who are willing to apply they have to submit application processing fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Maximum age limit for the applying candidates is 30 Years As on 01-05-2018.
- Upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category as per the organisation norms.
Salary & Pay Band: Selected aspirants for Assistant Librarian will get the salary pay band of Rs. 47600/-.
Mode of Selection for Supreme Court of India Vacancies:
- Engagement of aspirants will be based on their performance in Computer Test and Personal Interview that will be driven by the recruitment committee of Supreme Court of India.
- First of all appliers you have to open the official site of the organization that is http://www.sci.nic.in.
- Now, aspirants have to press on “Recruitment / Careers” tab which is located at homepage.
- Now a new page containing various vacancies is open to you and you have to go for that one in which you are interested.
- Applicants have to read the complete description carefully.
- After reading complete instructions carefully aspirants have to download application form from official website and fill application form with all required and mandatory details.
- If necessary you can also fix recent passport size photograph & copies of documents/certificates.
- Once the application form filled successfully Contestants should Send the application completed in all respects to the address mentioned below till the closing date.
Postal Address to Send Application:
Deadline to Submit the Application Is : 04-06-2018.
official Website : www.sci.nic.in