Contestants who satisfy the essential requirements for the Chhattisgarh Police Jobs & may get more details regarding Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2018 through this page which is organized by the experts of www.punjabjobalert.com
Name of the Recruiter: Chhattisgarh Police
Name of the posts: Constable, Data Entry Operator
No. of Vacancies: 215
Type of Recruitment: Chhattisgarh Government Jobs
Mode of Apply: Online
Chhattisgarh Police Vacancy Details:
1. Constable (Telecommunication) – 212
2. Constable (MT) – 02
3. Data Entry Operator – 01
Academic Details: Job seekers should have completed the education as 10th / 12th / Graduation Degree / Diploma (DEO / Programming) with good academic records from well recognised Board/ University/ Institute as per the applied posts.
- Aspirants belonging General / OBC Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 200/-.
- Applicants who belong to the category of SC/ST & who are willing to apply they have to submit application processing fee of Rs. 125/-.
Limitations on Age:
- Contenders who are interested to apply for any of the above mentioned positions they should be in between 18 to 28 Years As on 01-01-2018.
- Reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age according to the government norms.
Monthly Remuneration: Shortlisted aspirants for Constable, Data Entry Operator will receive pay scale of Rs. 19,500 – 62,000/- (Post 1,2), Rs. 22,400 – 71,200/- (Post 3) which is offered by Chhattisgarh Police.
- Contenders, interested to apply against Chhattisgarh Police recruitment they have to go through the Written Exam, Computer Proficiency Test and Physical Measurement Test, Typing Test, Physical Test round that will be organized by the recruitment panel of organization.
- Candidates who want to apply for Chhattisgarh Police vacancy they are required to go through the official website of organization that is http://www.cgpolice.gov.in.
- Then from the top of the home page hit “Recruitment / Careers” link.
- Find the appropriate job link for which you are interested.
- Read the official notification carefully and attentively.
- After reading notification, contenders have to fill online application form with asked detail in correct manner without any type of mistake.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/certificates if necessary and recent passport size photograph.
- Once the application form submitted successfully appliers should take a printout of submitted application form for further reference.
Commencement of Online Application Form Is : 15-05-2018.
Closing Date For Apply Online : 14-06-2018.
official Website : www.cgpolice.gov.in